The International Bullying Prevention Association invites all individuals and organizations that are concerned about bullying in schools to join our organization. The IBPA includes researchers, teachers, counselors, administrators, community agency staff, school board members, law enforcement personnel, health providers, students, mental health providers and parents.
• Save 50.00 on the cost of attendance at the annual conference –This almost covers the cost of membership!
• Receive access to the "Members Only" Area of the website that includes archived presentations and handouts from previous year's conferences, newsletters and webinar audio archives
• Receive copies of our quarterly newsletter as well as the opportunity to submit content to the newsletter
• Membership card
• Five Webinars annually on topics you cannot afford to miss!
• Advocacy Alerts
• Opportunity to attend the yearly meeting at our annual conference to help shape the direction of the organization
• Membership welcome packet which includes a certificate
IBPA Code of Ethics: Click Here to Download
Join Today: Click Here to Join
Membership Renewal: Click Here to Renew
Membership Update: Click Here to Update your Profile